Wednesday 21 September 2011

And Another...

A third motif from Susanne Schwenke's book.  Again requiring a fair amount of thinking!  If I were to make it again, I would make my picots a bit longer.  I tend to make them quite small as a habit (I think when you keep them short, they keep their shape and also withstand washing better) but I think this particular design would have benefitted from longer picots.




I also took another photo of the green snowflake
as I wasn't happy with the previous one.
Here it is on a light background instead of a dark like in the previous post.

Really like this one and have just noticed the little star that
appears in the very middle.


Best wishes,

5 comments:

  1. Sehr gut gearbeitet. Die Motive sehen sehr schön aus.
    LG Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third motif is pretty, but I do like that star in the center of the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whirlwind! So pretty!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purple one is so amazing it just captures my attention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful both are lovely colours.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!